Hello. Welcome to my world of essential oils and more!

It's finally here!

I am so eager to chase my passion and dream in writing my own blog. If you have been reading my stories (aidanazanurni.blogspot.com), you will be wanting more from this blog too!

I have been in the corporate world, as a communication personnel (PR, Brands, Visitors Management, BD, all!) since 2004 and couldn't find my own time to write cool stories; especially stories related to us, mommies and how we deal with our daily life. Yeah! We are the champs in this field.

So, I will leave this with you to wonder; is this going to be blog with stories about myself, my family or my passion with Young Living Essential Oils (and more)?

The answer is....

Until next time!

Love,
Aida Nurni
Your E.Oil Friend
Chasing your dreams is easy, the hard part is to keep it close to your heart, everytime!

Comments

  1. Essential oils are the essence of a plant, a gift from the earth, distilled and prepared for you to bring the power of nature into your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essential oils are the essence of a plant, a gift from the earth, distilled and prepared for you to bring the power of nature into your home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment